Life::CHANGES

Life comes at us in funny ways. After a series of events my life has somewhat been in repair and recovery mode, one of those oh shit get with it periods. Which brings me here at 10:12pm on Oct. 14 laying my feelings out once again in blog format. The difference now than what it once was is I have been presented a human who is constantly opening my eyes to things I have never noticed.

I am seeing life in a whole new light and in an unexpected manner and unorthodox style I never thought possible. I now realize that its not always the big things we sweat so hard rather than paying attention to the small things that expose themselves to make the picture of life we are composing. 

What I'm getting at is life is a rather enjoyable thing as long as we expose it properly and adjust when the light changes, which is best understood if you understand photography. The way I see it is that we are all photographers with subjects and scenes to shoot all around us, but if we don't pay attention to the entire photograph we will always being missing a part of our lives composition. When all is said and done what we leave behind is a contact sheet of our individual experiences and events, so make yours count.

"Often while traveling with a camera we arrive just as the sun slips over the horizon of a moment, too late to expose film, only time enough to expose our hearts." - Minor White

AJ Omstead Jr
"Continue in forward motion and we shall meet"



Comments

Popular Posts