Life::MORNING TRANSMISSION #1

This will become a daily thing I do as I drink a cup of coffee and map out my day. I would like to thank you all for reading these entries and I hope they are making a difference somewhere somehow. My ideas were unclear as to what this was was going to transform into and rather than sign up for every social networking site under the moon TIMED EXPOSURE was born.


The reason I continue to write in here is to give you guys a glimpse of my life is, has and will be. I will leave you with a quote from Charles Simic...“Inside my empty bottle I was constructing a lighthouse while all others were making ships.” Everyones interpretation may be a different one but what I gather from it is, why build a ship and expend all the energy only to not know your position in the world.




AJ Omstead Jr
"Continue in forward motion and we shall meet"

Comments

Popular Posts