Life::WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO

As of lately life has taken me in a lot of directions. After nearly 2 years of service at US Bank I have severed my ties to pursue other avenues. I walked away from US Bank with a collective knowledge of financial best practices, sharpened my customer service/sales skills, learned a lot about the inner workings of financial products and will be able to apply these new skills in a multitude of ways. I am currently working towards getting my Oregon Real Estate license on top of working 2 and possibly a 3rd part time job. This may seem like a chunk to chew to most, but it is not as bad as it may seem. Thats about it on the professional side of my life.

As most of you may know I got engaged to an absolutely amazing lady in September of 2011, amidst all the above mentioned we are planning a wedding for about 75 of our closest friends and family. This is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in a long time, I truly owe everything I am today because of her amazing patience and keeping me in a very straight and tight line, thank you Krystal. (Has since been called off...A part of life also.) 

So I guess in short I am busy as fuck, love my life and appreciate the things I have been able to do and see in this world. I also would like to thank all my friends and family that has stood beside me throughout the years.




AJ Omstead Jr
"Continue in forward motion and we shall meet"

Comments

Popular Posts